Monday, May 6, 2013

Hold on to that hand...

I stumbled on this short and very sentimental piece on Mothers.
I'll let you read it first...then share my thoughts.

The mother that came to mind after I read this a second time was the prodigal son's mother. I'm sure she never let go of his hand - since he was in her heart.

I like Elizabeth Stone's take on this:
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

The truth is that no mother ever lets go of her children's hands -
 which is sometimes why some mothers are deemed bad mother-in-laws.
The point here is: "Mothers are keepers."

Join me to celebrate to all Grandmothers, Mothers (& Mothers-in-laws too). 

Also join me as I celebrate you because I know there are times when as Mrs Pastor, you have to hold on to some people trusting God to make an impact in their lives. May God bless and reward you for all you do to hold on to those hands. Happy Mother's Day!

Hold on to those hands...God bless
P.S. I know Mother's day is on May 12th - wanted to get my best wishes in early. Have a wonderful week ahead and a lovely Sunday celebrating yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment