Monday, October 12, 2015

Stay thankful

As we celebrate Thanksgiving, I was reminded and led to thank God for everything.


Being a wife and even a Mrs. Pastor is a blessing we must never take for granted even though it is a very interesting life - experience altogether.


I'm sure we do this often already - so I know "I'm preaching to the choir" in suggesting that we take the time this week...and the rest of this month which I gather is "Pastor Appreciation Month" to be thankful.


Think about it:
To have people who can appreciate you and your husband (whether or not they actually do), is something to be thankful for.


More importantly, for God to have entrusted His precious possession - men, women and children - into your care is definitely something to be thankful for. 


I know that being thankful is easier said than do but it's really easy to do when you put things in perspective.


Happy Thanksgiving...may your reasons for thanksgiving continue to increase. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment