Monday, September 3, 2012

What and where are your dreams - and where are you?

Before I became a Mrs. Pastor, I had a number of dreams - really big ones too.
“God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them.” 
~Author Unknown

“Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision,
hard work, determination, and dedication.
Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
~ Gail Devers
 Don't let your dreams remain dreams...do something to make them come true...
We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers...
Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.
~ Woodrow T. Wilson
With all that I now need to do (& be) as Mrs. Pastor, I have to constantly remind myself not to lose sight of my God-given dreams. I believe that all we do should take us towards achieving our dreams. For instance, I believe blogging is leading me towards one of my dreams. What are you doing and where is it taking you to?

No comments:

Post a Comment